Inspection machine, science measurement, analysis equipment, and medical equipment
In order to maintain a good relationship with each customer, we have established the following policy to handle personal information obtained from the customer in both lawful and appropriate manners, and will otherwise endeavor to protect all personal customer information.
1. Acquisition of personal information
2. Use of personal information
- The Company shall collect personal information using methods that are both lawful and fair.
3. Provision of personal information to a third party
- The Company shall use personal information within the scope stated for obtaining such information and only for specific business operations.
4. Control of personal information
- The Company may provide personal information to a third party only after obtaining the customer's prior consent. Without the customer's consent, no personal information shall be disclosed unless required by public laws and regulations.
- When the Company uses personal information jointly with a specified party or commissions the handling of such personal information to a third party, the Company shall investigate the third party rigorously and shall supervise said party to ensure the maintenance of confidentiality.
5. Disclosure, correction, refusal of use, deletion, etc.
- The Company shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and ensure the security thereof.
- The Company shall take appropriate information-security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- The Company shall not allow leakage of information through its removal from Company premises or via transmission to external parties.
6. Organization and system
- The Company shall acknowledge that the principal of the personal information has the right to request the disclosure, correction, refusal of use, deletion, etc. of such information, and shall promptly respond to any such request.
7. Formulation, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of regulations, etc.
- The Company shall appoint a personal-information protection manager for the proper control of personal information.
- The Company shall provide its officers and employees with training on protection and proper control methods for personal information in order to ensure that personal information will be properly handled in daily operations.
for the protection of personal information
8. Contact information
- To implement the above policy, the Company shall officially formulate this policy, the privacy regulations, and other relevant regulations and rules. By communicating these to employees and other relevant parties, the Company shall properly implement and maintain these regulations, etc., and shall also remain committed to continuous review and improvements thereto.
Established on September 21, 2005
Takashi Maruyama, President
OTSUKA ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.